Constantly Boots into safe mode.

tomfo0lery

Reaction score
Ok, I dont know whats causing this but after i updated to 2.0.1, my phone will keep turning on the voice command/search function over and over again. Then i tried to restart the phone and it boots into safe mode everytime. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how is it fixed?

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok, I dont know whats causing this but after i updated to 2.0.1, my phone will keep turning on the voice command/search function over and over again. Then i tried to restart the phone and it boots into safe mode everytime. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, how is it fixed?

Safe Mode? do you mean that it boots into recovery? If so, that's kind of a safety feature to try and prevent the need to do a restore from an sbf.

You'll probably want to wipe data and cache for sure, then I'd re-install a new download (delete what you've downloaded and get a fresh new zip file just in case) of rubix. You could have a bad flash.

windbender

Reaction score
I'm having the same difficulty. "Safe mode" appears at the bottom left corner of the home screen on my Infinite and the red triangle notification icon continueally reappears in the notifications bar periodically saying that the voice authentication program has failed.

This is absolutely unrelated to any "recovery" function.