Constant force closes, can't use my phone!

RVC

Reaction score
I am currently running DAS BAMF 1.6 Remix with the kernel the it came with. Running the MR1 radio ( the0402w_1 baseband). I am getting "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I have flashed BAMF 1.8 and it does it on that ROM too. Any Ideas? I am frustrated because I can't use my phone and not sure what the problem is! Thanks!

turdbogls

Reaction score
I would wipe data/cache/dalvik and see if you still get the problem. and only restore USER apps/data. if you restored system data, you may have issues.

just a guess tho, as i have never experienced that issue

OP
RVC

RVC

Reaction score
Yeah if I clear cashe and wipe data or restore vis clockwork it works fine, but after I try to restore all my apps and data via titanium then the problem returns.

VolDroid

Reaction score
It has to be one of the apps you are restoring. I've never used Titanium before but have seen several people have issues when using it to restore apps and data.

argnsoccer

Reaction score
Has this been resolved? Because I am getting the same error and am pretty sure it has to do with Titanium like you all said. I have wiped everything then flashed again and it works until I try restoring my apps. First I thought it was restoring the system data as I have a friend who has the same exact rom and kernel who restored apps but not missing data and his works perfectly. I tried solely restoring apps and the problem arose again. I am now thinking it is an app but have no idea which one or how. I am beginning to think I just need to reinstall everything straight from the market... Help would be much appreciated :) Thanks