Constant app crashing

the_six

Reaction score
Hi there!
(Side note: I'm running Cyanogen Mod 7 on my phone. If I should go to their forum/a different forum for this issue, please let me know.)
It's been a long time since I last fiddled with my Droid so I might be a bit slow with some things.
My phone has recently been giving me a bunch of "[app] has stopped working!" and the app force closing. This has only started happening about 2 months ago.
It started with Google Frameworks being force closed constantly to which I heard a fix for this was going to "Settings>Applications", deleting the data for Google Frameworks and then rebooting. This worked for a little while but started back up again.
After that, I tried fixing permissions with ROM Manager. This worked once but as soon as i rebooted my phone, ROM Manager force closed every time I tried to open it (after Google Frameworks started crashing again).
I have no idea what to do in order to permanently fix this and ask you all for help.

If there's anything I need to post (like phone data or apps installed or whatever), please let me know.

OP
T

the_six

Reaction score
The thing is, I don't even know how to do that. As I stated, it's been a long while since I messed with ROMs and whatnot and with this whole constant force close thing, I haven't even used the phone in months.

Last edited: