Connected to Car Home

jst4fun

Reaction score
Just started this morning. When I pull phone out of holster, the Car Home icon comes on in the top bar, when I pull it down and go to it to turn it off it just goes back to the home screen. I have rebooted and tried a few things but nothing helps. Any idea on how I can actually get into the car home program to see if I can get it to turn off?

mike919

Reaction score
Just started this morning. When I pull phone out of holster, the Car Home icon comes on in the top bar, when I pull it down and go to it to turn it off it just goes back to the home screen. I have rebooted and tried a few things but nothing helps. Any idea on how I can actually get into the car home program to see if I can get it to turn off?

go into the car home app from your app drawer (not your notification window) and get to the main menu and select "exit car mode"

OP
jst4fun

jst4fun

Reaction score
car home app just takes me back to the home screen, I can't get into the program.

mike919

Reaction score
car home app just takes me back to the home screen, I can't get into the program.

Hmm. thats definately odd. do you have a task manager? I normally don't recommend them, but maybe try and kill the app and see if that works? or go into running applications and see if you can terminate it from there.