Connect MAXX to my laptop and nothing ...... HELP!!!

taperk600

Reaction score
Ok... I'm sure this is a simply problem... so bare with my stupidity :blink:

I'm used to being able to unmount my SD card and install it into my laptop to transfer pics, etc off my phone to computer. Now the MAXX no longer has a SD card, so I figured no big deal, USB cable and do it that way. However, when I connect my phone to the computer with the USB cable, the computer doesn't even see the phone as being connected..... nothing happens at all.. Is something wrong with the phone ?? Or ????

dashaus28

Reaction score
You need the drivers, should be able to download them from the Motorola website since they don't seem to be auto installing. Alternatively you could upload them to something like drop box or sugar sync and forgo the cable.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

OP
taperk600

taperk600

Reaction score
You need the drivers, should be able to download them from the Motorola website since they don't seem to be auto installing. Alternatively you could upload them to something like drop box or sugar sync and forgo the cable.

Thanks for the fast response. Will search for the drivers and see what I can find. Was trying to avoid DropBox, etc but I guess that might be the way to go now......

dashaus28

Reaction score
Personally drop box is awesome for that, my pictures auto upload from my phone and auto download to my computer, they are there before I even think to do it!

MotoXGirl

Reaction score