Computers not reading SD card

mblahnikluver

Reaction score
I have the first generation Motorola Droid. When I plug it into my computer or my bf's it will NOT prompt me to mount it so I can load the pics to my computer. I have tried everything. I thought it was my computer and it turns out it's not. It won't work on my bf's computer either. It doesn't even read the phone when I plug it in. It says nothing at the top of the screen where it would usually say "usb detected."

I have 200 pics from today that I need to get off of this phone. I went to Pompeii and would really like to start editing these asap. Is there a way I can make a folder and put these pics in it and email it to me?

I am beyond annoyed. I used the phone yesterday to get pics off and it worked fine just now that i really need it, it will not work.

Thanks.

brando56894

Reaction score
You could try removing the sd card when the phone is powered down and replacing it, its worth a shot. As for emailing your pictures you can download a file manager such as root explorer or astro and they will allow you to create zip files. All of your pictures are stored in /sdcard/DCIM