Complete CM7 Flash Guide

tch1981

Reaction score
I'm on cm 7 and can't access my contacts. Tried going to nightly and no change...same problem. Anyone else have suggestions?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
skript_kidee

skript_kidee

Reaction score
Sorry bout the delay guys. I think revnumbers may have abandoned the CM74D2G project. Kind of a shame:frown: if you still wanna keep the ROM for nostalgia or you are just attached, you can use "LG Camera Free". It is available in the market. I've moved on to the DX2 but I'll keep checking here for questions. tch1981, could you give me a more specific example? Do you have none. Does the contacts process FC?

tch1981

Reaction score
Basically I can't add new contacts, edit contacts, view contacts, even choose a contact to call or text. I had to dl a contact app to be able to choose a contact to txt or call, I am still unable to add or edit contacts ass those apps just use the stock app to do those things. The only reason I can explain what happened was I removed the backup assistant app from my phone. I added cm7 stable and changed to cm7 nightly to see if that might do anything and still same result. Not sure what to do at this point

OP
skript_kidee

skript_kidee

Reaction score
Well this is an unusual problem. The only thing i can think to reccomend is to try a data/factory reset and try re-flashing ROM. If that doesn't work you may have to SBF:frown:

I would say to re-download the ROM too, but since revnumbers is down...
Maybe try a new ROM. Liberty is pretty sweet. Wish i had more suggestions for you:frown:

tch1981

Reaction score
Ill try that and post I'd it works our which one did.