Comparing quickoffice pro to docs to go premium

ltcalex

Reaction score
Has anyone compare these two premium applications on a Droid RAZR? Which is the best, price, memory, productivity and accessibility? Thanks! A Vet.

garywojdan81

Reaction score
So far docs2go has worked better for me than the quickoffice that came stock. It seems that quickoffice doesn't like the bigger files that my employer sends, I think it's because it runs from the system partition which has less available memory than the data partition where docs2go lives.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

JaBr1884

Reaction score
I have all three major players, paid versions, thanks to Amazon's free app of the day a few months back. I quickly chose quickoffice pro because neither of the other two would do standard deviation, or they might have done Standard Deviation of a population, but not of a Sample (which I need for analytical chemistry). I also liked the feel of quickoffice better in the short time that I tried the others. This probably isn't helpful to you, but it is my only experience and I figured I would share it anyway.

nikecar

Reaction score
I have quickoffice, office suite pro and documants to go, and I still cannot figure which I like best.

They were free, thanks amazon, so I don't think I should choose. One looks better in word, the other looks better in PowerPoint, etc.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I also have 2 or 3 of these thanks to Amazon's free app. Haven't done much other than view a file, but Quick Office Pro worked great.

doggy2965

Reaction score
I got both free from amazon I prefer docs to go for editing both both seem to work well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
I bought the unlimited documents to go for my first droid before I knew the phone had quick office. I am happy with it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

rherron

Reaction score
Quickoffice Pro gets the nod from me as it has better integration with Dropbox

KeepItReal

Reaction score
My issues with OfficeSuite Pro has been the need for a "save as" file as I would like to chose where to save the file (to Dropbox or SD) or to change the name to a different file name (coverletter.doc to coverletter_DOJ.doc). Also, it needs spell checking.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Last edited:

KeepItReal

Reaction score
OOOPs...I have OfficeSuite Pro, $4.99 on Amazon App one day. Selected based on reviews.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

Last edited: