Coming from a iphone 4. .

ELScardio

Reaction score
Im pretty much sold on the driod 4. Im just slighty worried about the screen. I was wondering if it was tremendously worse than the iphone 4's screen. Being slighty worse is fine. But i would like at least a ok display to look at. Thanks guys.

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Go check it out in the store. If it is anything like the Droid 3 screen--and I think it is--then it is fine. It is good enough for me. It saves some battery power this way. The top of the line screens seem to use a lot of juice.

ezeddiekun

Reaction score
If your coming from an iPhone you can expect two changes on the screen. You can notice pixels but only on very small pictures and objects but you gain a larger screen from this. The second thing is the color won't be as rich as the iPhones.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

OP
E

ELScardio

Reaction score
Oh ok. I seen the screen and its nicer than I expected. I thought it was a hunk of crap compared to what people have said but its no where near that. Thanks for answering guys.

ezeddiekun

Reaction score
Most of those that complained about the screen probably don't even own it and used the screen as a pathetic excuse to persuade themselves into another phone :p

Kas84

Reaction score
I dont know what everyone's gripe is with the screen on this phone. It's perfectly fine for every day use. Very bright and crisp. People that say otherwise are just technology nerds who will never be satisfied with anything.

tdpolo26

Reaction score
the screen on mine actually was a bit better after a few days i didnt notice the ghosting as much. I am either getting ussed to a bit of ghosting or like most lcds there is a break in time. my friend said it looks better then the first day he saw it.
Realistically its to have a keyboard or to not. i love the keyboard and the fact that i dont just have one button on the whole phone to control its actions.
good luck with your choice

NoBloatware

Reaction score
OK, sometimes I notice a pixel here or there or something isn't as crisp as it could be but I am totally satisfied. I would only be concerned if I was in line of work where I had to work with graphics--approving artwork/photos, etc. Maybe all of the people complaining are doing that kind of the work but if not I just don't get all the complaining. I'll take the battery saving over a super fine display any day. A few years ago we were on monochrome screens, people.

Caesars

Reaction score
Can't be as bad as my X2, talk about utter garbage lol.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums