com.htc.bgp force close

Numbskill

Reaction score
I am getting this error a lot lately. I have a ton of apps frozen by Titanium, but I am not sure which would be associated with this FC.

Any insight would be appreciated

krayman bauer

Reaction score
Believe it is the calendar connect to pc service....just checked on my tbolt using system info widget and checked out what is running...did you freeze HTC calendar widget or pc service settings in titanium by any chance?

sent using the power of LIGHTNING...and the droidforums app.

OP
Numbskill

Numbskill

Reaction score
No, both of those were left alone (actually I don't see a pc sync services only Connect to PC) and I just unfroze sync widget and I still am getting the error. That's a good lead though, maybe ill restore more widgets next.

krayman bauer

Reaction score
Hmmm. weird sorry it may not have helped. Did have that same fc but not sure what I had frozen at the time. Just double check you dont have that pc frozen in tb.... I had also frozen weather and news and the widgets from HTC I wasn't heightening when that cc happened to me. I froze them all and only stayed with the stuff I was sure of. Tons of bloated on this thing compared to my og Droid...you running bamf by any chance?

sent using the power of LIGHTNING...and the droidforums app.

Hateslinger

Reaction score
Try loading the rom again and don't freeze anything related to weather or calender.

Do you have any widgets such as widget locker or beautiful widgets?

Sent from my rooted Thunderbolt, VirusROM AirborneTB

OP
Numbskill

Numbskill

Reaction score
I removed a third party calendar app, and it seems to be occurring less. If it happens again, ill unfreeze the weather apps

OP
Numbskill

Numbskill

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, it was definately the weather apps and widgets. I forgot that I left the HTC clock with weather widget on in the Sense launcher while I was using Zeam.

It was probably running in the background.

I "defrosted" all weather related apps and removed the widget from my sense home screen, so i doubt that I will see the message again.

Next, I'll try to freeze 'em again and see what happens!