com.android.media force closes

jsimone33

Reaction score
On my phone com.android.media always force closes, and I can listen to any music, how can I fix this?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
J

jsimone33

Reaction score
It is actually android.process.media

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
On my phone com.android.media always force closes, and I can listen to any music, how can I fix this?Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
What version do you have installed? Did you wipe data when flashing? Haven't seen this error in the rom elsewhere.

OP
J

jsimone33

Reaction score
What version do you have installed? Did you wipe data when flashing? Haven't seen this error in the rom elsewhere.
i am running 1.8.19, i did not wipe before flashing, and when i open most apps i get an error saying "The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i am running 1.8.19, i did not wipe before flashing, and when i open most apps i get an error saying "The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."
Did you install over a Miui.us build? You can try running fix permissions from rom manager (or terminal emulator) That may fix it. Otherwise, reflash with wiping data

bpowellAU

Reaction score
I'm acutally having the same issue right now but I'm running the 1.8.26 build. Trying to reflash after clearing data, again.