Color of email account

joemcp

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have 4 email accounts that I am using the droid to check. Each has been assigned a color... blue.. orange etc.

Does anyone know of a way to change these colors?

Thanks,

Joe

blboyd

Reaction score
I'm interested in this too.... Just picked up my DROID last night and I have 3 accts setup.

Brandon

vtrac

Reaction score
My Exchange email account's color doesn't match the Exchange account's calendar color, and this annoys me to no end. I wish there was a way to change it.

xchief6

Reaction score
The only reason I'm adding my request is in the hopes that Morotola is monitoring this forum. I have the same issue ... 5 email accounts. Tying the right color to a given account will make the world much easier.

Itamar

Reaction score
The colors are assigned in sequential order. There are about 20 different colors. I have not found a way to change the color during the account setup. However, if you delete the account and set it up again it will give you the next color in the sequence. Continue doing this until you have the color you want. Yes, it's a PITA.

judykb013

Reaction score
all my email accounts have the same ugly gray color. How do I change that? Also how can we delete deleted emails? And is there a way to sort unread emails only?

xchief6

Reaction score
Not sure about the gray ... the email I'm refering too is the standard email within the Droid (not Gmail).

By the way, after the 10th or 12th time reentinring my email addresses, I actually wrote down the color sequence. For anyone who cares, its:

Turquoise, Light
Green, Dark Light
Peach
Green, Bright Light
Cayane
Orange, Bright
Blue, Bright
Green, Med Light
Purple, Dark
Green, Medium Dark
Green, Bright
Red
Yellow
Yellow, Dark
Purple, Light
Orange, Dark
Rose
Purple, Dusty Light
Blue, Dusty Light
Purple/Blue, Dusty Light

Spartan

Reaction score
Switch to K9 mail and you can color them anything you want. Can manage as single accounts or integrate them into one box. Great program and allows multiple signatures.

OP
J

joemcp

Reaction score
I'm using the latest version of K9 but can't see anywhere to change colors... am I missing something? It's not that important but.... I'd really like to change them...

Spartan

Reaction score
I'm using the latest version of K9 but can't see anywhere to change colors... am I missing something? It's not that important but.... I'd really like to change them...

Latest version is 2.707 It is not available in the market.
From K9>menu>about> follow link at bottom to k9 website>select downloads tab> choose k9-2707-release.apk Download and install.

I check this a few times a week to stay current. Great program.