Cm7 reliable?

OP
C

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
Well I'm running cm7 now and it is pretty cool so far I like it better than liberty, there is a lot more customization, and its fast. I flashed nightly #52 from rom manager does anybody know if it has the battery fix included with it, if not is it compatible with #52.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

JokerSeven

Reaction score
The battery fix was NOT included in nightly #52 you downloaded through ROM Manager.

OP
C

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
Ok how do I get it, and does it work

havens1515

Reaction score
You install the nightly from that site I just linked to, and from what I hear, yes it works. His nightlies are a little behind, because they started bootlooping and he's trying to find the cause. But all of the ones that still have a link will work properly and will not bootloop.

CM4D2 unnoficial nightly links

OP
C

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
Is there a separate zip I can flash for the battery fix. I just got finished setting this up. I'm not real keen on gb yet without reliable wifi tethering

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
There is no separate battery fix for cm7. Only batt fix is in unofficial nightlies by revnumbers as posted earlier.

CM74D2

OP
C

Cheepjeep

Reaction score
Ok well thanks again for all the help I might try one of the unofficial nightlies in a couple of weeks if the battery is really bad. But I gotta say at any rate I'm glad I flashed cm7 so far its really nice.