CM10 camera

Droid 51

Reaction score
I saw where cm10 had working data and I had to flash it and I'm digging what I see so far but it said under the working log that the camera was working but I can't seem to get it to go and this would make this ROM complete for me

bhp117

Reaction score
If you take pics only get camera360 from playstore
You might have to reboot if it dont run on 1st try

bhp117

Reaction score
Video not working yet
Also with camera360 both fc rc works

bhp117

Reaction score
Incase you want wifi tether
Only stock wifi tether works for me
Wifi tether root user app and foxfi dont work for me

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
Video is a no go still and the camera 360 works great

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
bhp117 said:
Incase you want wifi tether
Only stock wifi tether works for me
Wifi tether root user app and foxfi dont work for me

What is stock WiFi tether exactly because I can't seem to get any tether to work on CM10 and is it the same as an app where there is no charge

bhp117

Reaction score
What is stock WiFi tether exactly because I can't seem to get any tether to work on CM10 and is it the same as an app where there is no charge

You can find it under
System settings
Wireless & network / more......
Tethering & portable hotspot

OP
Droid 51

Droid 51

Reaction score
bhp117 said:
You can find it under
System settings
Wireless & network / more......
Tethering & portable hotspot

I found it thanks that had me worried that I would not b able to tether any more unless I went to another ROM and I really like this one but I had saw that before and I thought it was something to do with the Verizon hot spot so I didn't touch it because I don't think I should have to pay twice for data

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Video not working yet
Also with camera360 both fc rc works
Video works just fine if you use Camera Zoom FX, cannot comment on other cam apps. One thing that does NOT work with any camera app I've tried Is automatic flash. It works to focus the scene, but fails to flash when the pic is taken. Workaround is to use flashlight mode for the flash when taking pics in the dark.

Horror_Business

Reaction score
Video works just fine if you use Camera Zoom FX, cannot comment on other cam apps. One thing that does NOT work with any camera app I've tried Is automatic flash. It works to focus the scene, but fails to flash when the pic is taken. Workaround is to use flashlight mode for the flash when taking pics in the dark.

I couldn't get Camera Zoom FX to work, it says that it can't access the camera just like the factory app does.

mattjenn

Reaction score
Horror_Business said:
I couldn't get Camera Zoom FX to work, it says that it can't access the camera just like the factory app does.

Camera 360 you will need to go into it it won't open it will say there is an error then reboot and all will be good