cm 10.1 nightly? anyone else using it?

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
Been looking thru the forums here and if there's anything on this ROM here I can't find it. I flashed it this morning and so far I've found no bugs or flaws. Camera even works! Runs smooth and for some reason that's beyond my understanding my reception has improved?! Anyone else on this ROM? Also its 4.2.2... Sorry guys guess a link would be nice huh. http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=spyder&type=

Last edited:
OP
P

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
GPS works give me a sec to get close to a guy I work with to check hotspot . says its on but I wanna make sure before I confirm

xBostonIrishx

Reaction score
I've been using an old build from march 31st, and the only probem that I noticed so far was that my blue tooth stopped working and would not turn on. Maybe somehting I did? I dunno, but I'm downloading the new Nightly build right now and will fla**** tomorrow and let you guys know what i think..

OP
P

pheonixxx1987

Reaction score
Only weird (not bad) thing I've noticed about the newest build is it seams as tho the vibrate has went super charged. Like buzz the whole table over a text.

xBostonIrishx

Reaction score
I've been running yesterdays Nightly all since yesterday afternoon, and see nothing wrong with it at all. I'm liking it so far.

On a side not, I tried to install one of the release candidates and it wouldnt flash. No idea why.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I've been running yesterdays Nightly all since yesterday afternoon, and see nothing wrong with it at all. I'm liking it so far.

On a side not, I tried to install one of the release candidates and it wouldnt flash. No idea why.

Prob a bad download as I've ran both RC's with no probs. Try redownloading and flashing. Make sure the md5 matches.

Sent from my 4.1.2 cm_tenderloin