clock jumps ahead an hour

calisky

Reaction score
The clock on my droid jumps ahead an hour. There's not anything that I can associate it with as to why this is happening. I know someone with a droid and he says this happens to his too sometimes. It sucks because I try to use the alarm and it goes off an hour early which I realize after I have seen a clock and see that my phones clock has moved forward an hour on its own again. I'm getting irritated with it and obviously can't depend on my phones alarm clock. I hope someone can help me with this issue. I have tried turning the phone off and then on again and that does not solve the problem the phone just turns back to the correct time whenever it feels like doing it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The clock on my droid jumps ahead an hour. There's not anything that I can associate it with as to why this is happening. I know someone with a droid and he says this happens to his too sometimes. It sucks because I try to use the alarm and it goes off an hour early which I realize after I have seen a clock and see that my phones clock has moved forward an hour on its own again. I'm getting irritated with it and obviously can't depend on my phones alarm clock. I hope someone can help me with this issue. I have tried turning the phone off and then on again and that does not solve the problem the phone just turns back to the correct time whenever it feels like doing it.

Where do you live? Reason I ask is if you are in an area like Phoenix who stays on Rocky mountain time while the rest of the state is in daylight savings time this could be the issue. Verizon wold have to do a ticket number on that and that would take a few days to straighten out.

i have personally not experienced this issue.

OP
C

calisky

Reaction score
I live in WI. So not sure if that would apply at all. I guess I will just take the thing in to get it looked into. I live a ways from a verizon store and I just thought maybe other people knew about it since my friend has the same issues too. Thanks for trying to help!