Alarm Clock snooze - overlap

gr3go

Reaction score
Is there a way (or I'm suggesting this be made) to have the snooze on the alarm clock only apply to the current alarm? With all my previous phones, I set 3 alarms a few minutes apart from each other, so when I hit snooze, the others will still go off when they're supposed to. On the Droid, the snooze applies to all alarms, so when you hit snooze on one it blocks all other alarms until the snooze period is up.

This is not good for someone who needs an alarm to go off every 1 or 2 minutes in order to wake up.

sao123

Reaction score
Is there a way (or I'm suggesting this be made) to have the snooze on the alarm clock only apply to the current alarm? With all my previous phones, I set 3 alarms a few minutes apart from each other, so when I hit snooze, the others will still go off when they're supposed to. On the Droid, the snooze applies to all alarms, so when you hit snooze on one it blocks all other alarms until the snooze period is up.

This is not good for someone who needs an alarm to go off every 1 or 2 minutes in order to wake up.

this is definately an issue that needs to be fixed... not only is it present in the default droid clock... its an issue in better clock, alarm klock, and every other clock ive downloaded.