Cleaning The Bionic's Screen

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
So I took off my screen protector today an after wiping off my screen with the cloth that comes in screen protectors it left what looks like small grey hairs. So I was cleaning the screen still an I couldn't get all little "hair" like things off the screen haha. So I was wondering what solution could I use to clean off my bionic's screen. Also I was thinking off buying a can of compressed air an doing it that way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

don_droid

Reaction score
A moist lint free rag is best. Do not use glass cleaner or another type of formulated solution for cleaning glass. Compressed air is good, but might not remove a static attached lint. Try a dry rag first, moist rag next, than you might try a little mild soap on a rag before switching to a clean moist no soap rag to wipe the soap off and than rinse the rag and use it again to make sure you remove all soap. I would avoid the soap option if you can, but for bad dirt might be needed.

devils3023

Reaction score
The screen protector likely left a residue behind that is attracting lint/dirt etc... A barely moist cloth should help remove it, I wouldn't mess with any solvents or anything. Really no need for a screen protector anyway, unless your pretty rough on the screen. I just wipe mine on my shirt and it removes all smudges and fingerprints with no problem.