Circles widget in the OTA Jelly Bean

JClintB

Reaction score
Is the circles widget included in the OTA Jelly Bean release. If not is there a way to get it without being rooted.

Stigasteve

Reaction score
I heard it's not in the ota, but there is a widget skin just like it through uccw non root app...only thing is you can't access anything through the widget, like alarm, or weather...but it works

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JOSHSKORN

Reaction score
I'm on the OTA (downloaded version from droid-life). How do you access the circle widgets? I'll post back and let you know if they're there.

rpdonaldrazr

Reaction score
They aren't included on our version of JB. That's been confirmed over in the Owner's Forum.

I have heard that there is a RAZR M launcher that you can load over the stock launcher to give you those things missing.

OP
J

JClintB

Reaction score
That sucks, you probably have to be rooted to use the Razr M launcher and that leaves me out. That's for the info.

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
There's a thread on here somewhere back when the X-Mas JB leaked with instructions on how to get the circles widget for your Maxx. I don't remember if you need to be rooted or not...

There's also a free app on the market called One More Clock with the circles widget design. Although it isn't as flashy and nice, its the exact same design, it's free and you don't need to be rooted.

Stigasteve

Reaction score
This is using uccw skin from the market...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363003695911.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363003695911.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 865

Stigasteve

Reaction score
Nova launcher was my fav, but I'm currently running next launcher with the lightning theme...wallpaper i got on zedge

GotnFX

Reaction score
There's a thread on here somewhere back when the X-Mas JB leaked with instructions on how to get the circles widget for your Maxx. I don't remember if you need to be rooted or not...

There's also a free app on the market called One More Clock with the circles widget design. Although it isn't as flashy and nice, its the exact same design, it's free and you don't need to be rooted.

Took this from the Christmas JB thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1897306&page=18

tomthbomb

Reaction score
Half the time I don't know what you guys are talking about BUT my RAZR Maxx loaded JB today and my Circles Widget works just fine, alarm, calculator & weather.