Choice of next theme...

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
now that the Lions got Ndamukong Suh from MY Huskers, they should be pretty competitive this year! (sorry, still can't stand the Buffs... :))

Hah. From now on, every theme you get from me will have a Buff logo somewhere in it. Hehehehe.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe because it's still in beta?? Insane and billyg have been tweeting about another beta version coming out around end of next week. maybe they'll have the google apps updated more...

i'd like to see it. i took it for a quick test drive, and it's pretty smooth. the thing holding me back is that it's REALLY light on themes. that icon you had posted in your general thread (for ShadowRom Coming Soon) would look great as a watermark for your stuff!!

Not many requests for it....

Main issue for me is the GApps. They seem to be out of date. At least they aren't the ones I am accustomed to seeing... number of images is nowhere near close. I have one about finished. (For ShadowRom)

All the Watermarkings are done.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:rofl3::rofl3: and lucky for you, i'm too much of a technotard to be able to figure out how to get rid of it!! :D

now that the Lions got Ndamukong Suh from MY Huskers, they should be pretty competitive this year! (sorry, still can't stand the Buffs... :))

Hah. From now on, every theme you get from me will have a Buff logo somewhere in it. Hehehehe.

Kershaw

Reaction score

LOL. That would be funny. A lot of my friends hate the Buffs because of the Huskers, but I used to live in Colorado Springs so it is hard for me to hate them. I miss living in Colorado.

RedBull

Reaction score
Just a thought...how about a brushed nickel or aluminum type theme?

Any luck with making the keypad buttons black on the WMD theme for when you're in call?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just spitballing, cuz I have no idea how to do it - maybe a desert theme, a Pulp Fiction, Caddyshack...?? Not much of a creative mind...

Zalyia38

Reaction score
A Marine Corps theme would be awesome, my son would love love it.

I personally would like the villains of Batman, esp the Riddler or maybe just the Riddler.
or
World of Warcraft Horde theme
or
Some oldschool lunchbox theme, Lone Ranger and such or maybe just an icon set :)

My son says xbox 360 or Halo 1, 2, 3, Reach, ODST...Wars...lol is that enough :)

khaf

Reaction score
How about a COD Modern Warfare 2 theme?

RedBull

Reaction score
Transformers? That could end up looking pretty tight. You showed us some new icons you were working on after the Watermark'd ones...they might work well with a theme like that...

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A heads up, I have read all suggestions, please keep them coming.

At the moment, I really am just trying some different things out. I have quit a mash look for my phone.

*I am just a little worried whatever I do next, won't be as well received as Watermark'D. Meh...

RedBull

Reaction score
*I am just a little worried whatever I do next, won't be as well received as Watermark'D. Meh...

I have faith...after Watermark'd, you set a pretty high standard, but I think with your attention to detail, whatever you do will come out great. And it's ever evolving just like Watermark'd was.

I asked earlier, but not sure if you answered...did you find a workaround for the incall display keypad so that the background isn't green?

BachinPhx

Reaction score
A heads up, I have read all suggestions, please keep them coming.

At the moment, I really am just trying some different things out. I have quit a mash look for my phone.

I know! How do you top Watermark'd? I am sure though, that if you create it, it will be freaking AWESOME!! Thanks as always for the work. Muchas gracias!!

jrod1990

Reaction score
My favorites so far are a Camo Theme, Transformers Theme, maybe a NFL HOF theme showing some of the greats as icons or widgets maybe on top of the normal pull down, battery, 3G wifi etc... How about a Caterpillar Theme black and yellow everywhere that would be AWESOME!!! Or a set of 80's theme's like Miami Vice, Nightrider, A-Team, Voultron and so forth.