POLL: The People's Launcher of Choice

kmarmet

Reaction score
I voted LauncherPro but do like ADW as well, however I experienced more FCs with ADW.
same here. adw is great but too many fc since last update. I'll check with it again in a week or so

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

cdailey

Reaction score
After reading this thread, I decided to try out LauncherPro. WOW. So cool.

It makes me wonder what other cool customization things I don't know about for my Droid.

Last edited:

gszeman

Reaction score
Helix was my favorite for a long time, then I put LauncherPro on...LP has been incredible...fast and smooth. I had ADW on my phone for about a half day and didn't care for it...don't remember why, lol.

miosis

Reaction score
Launcher Pro is by far the best. It is super fast. You can scratch ie turntable style with it. A guy I work with got an Incredible and was showing it off. Several of us have Droids and he wanted to "prove" his was better. My Droid with Froyo @ 800mHz and Launcher Pro blew his out of the water.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
LauncherADWPro :happy:.

As u can see I couldnt vote...........And for real, after the latest updates to BOTH, they are so similar it really is a toss up.

les017

Reaction score
Still Tag Home for me. The organize able app drawer seals the deal....that and never a FC

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I tried Tag home...yea that organize app drawer setting is nice. U can have a tab for games, system apps, media apps, etc. Very nice idea.

kmarmet

Reaction score
I tried Tag home...yea that organize app drawer setting is nice. U can have a tab for games, system apps, media apps, etc. Very nice idea.
i love it for a long time too..but it just take more time to get to the app u really want

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk