Check out the new Markup App from Android P!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
android-p-markup-123.jpg

Google has included a new feature/app called Markup inside of Android P that allows anyone who snaps a screenshot to quickly edit it with drawing and cropping. Well, the Markup app has been stripped out of Android P and is now downloadable on a number of devices for sideloading and usage.

Get the full details @ Droid-Life

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is nice addition, now if I could only find where it saves edited photo...

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Nice, I love that feature on my Samsung phone

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
Google is stepping it up. Most of the features I have kept with the Note series for are now becoming native.. Samsung better keep coming up with innovative ways to use their S pen...... Oh who am I kidding? The Note will always be my device.. Lol..

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Google is stepping it up. Most of the features I have kept with the Note series for are now becoming native.. Samsung better keep coming up with innovative ways to use their S pen...... Oh who am I kidding? The Note will always be my device.. Lol..

new ways to use their pen??? could make things very complicated :) with google, who needs a pen when you got a finger.

Miller6386

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Twitter
CoreyFMiller
new ways to use their pen??? could make things very complicated :) with google, who needs a pen when you got a finger.
The pen is so much more accurate. I do a lot of actual writing on photos so my finger just doesn't always cut it.

I've been hooked on the Note series since the Note 2. I miss some of the pen shortcuts prior to air command. I'm curious to see what they do with the Note 9.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I like the idea of being able to edit a screenshot and share it right from one screen as soon as it's captured. Nice. Saves a little time over saving it and finding it in your Gallery and then editing.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk