Charger that automatically triggers car mode?

credemann

Reaction score
I've looked for this answer but do not want to take apart a USB and do any soldering. I have a generic car mount that fits my note 2. I know car dock apps can be set to automatically start when a Bluetooth device is connected. I want to have the app start automatically when I plug a car charger into my phone. While it is in my generic dock. Is there a charger that is reasonably priced that will Automatically trigger car-mode?

Redsnk95

Reaction score
If you have the ability to have the phone go into car mode when a bluetooth connection is made...do you have an option to have the car mode start upon a charging status change?

OP
credemann

credemann

Reaction score
If you have the ability to have the phone go into car mode when a bluetooth connection is made...do you have an option to have the car mode start upon a charging status change?

There is the option to start the app when my bluetooth headset is connected but I don't want my phone going into car mode each time I want to use my bluetooth headset. To answer your question i believe it is either/or either activate on bluetooth connect or when the special plug activates the app.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Have you considered NFC tags? Place one somewhere in the car (visor). Wave the phone over the NFC tag to trigger on/off Car Mode. The tags can do many other things.

xtor

Reaction score
Have you considered NFC tags? Place one somewhere in the car (visor). Wave the phone over the NFC tag to trigger on/off Car Mode. The tags can do many other things.

Where do I get nfc tags?

sent from a note yee