charger problem?

jesco

Reaction score
While charging.....does anyone else's phone go all haywire will trying to use it while charging? Is this a phone issue or a charger issue

thegreatone3

Reaction score
I've seen this on my girlfriend's Samsung when she used a non-OEM charger. We didn't do it anymore. :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Are you using the stock charger that came with the device?? If not, then that's the problem.

FoxKat is the Ex-Pert in that realm...:D

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
As mentioned by both members before me, it's a known problem with non-OEM chargers, but although it is rare and very mild, there are some instances where the same effect can be demonstrated with an OEM charger as well. You are best to stay away from chargers made to be "compatible" or "universal" and even to using the charger from one phone manufacturer for another phone. Slight differences in the design and tolerances of one or another phone dictate comparable differences in the chargers, making them just different enough to cause interference and operational issues, specifically with the touch screen.

s_cuttic

Reaction score
Mine does it if I use an old charger from my blackberry storm. If I use the charger from my DROID X or the one that came with the Maxx, it works fine.

If I forget my good charger downstairs, I'll use the one from my storm except I'll leave the phone charge a little while then unplug it to use it.

yaner

Reaction score
Quality of the charger should be guaranteed the right charging skills is also essential, because of the poor quality of the charger or charging the wrong methods will affect the use of time and cycle life of the battery

Caesars

Reaction score
What is it doing?

Return of the Android