Charger left behind

krazyskott

Reaction score
This past weekend was my Army Reserve drill weekend and was put up in a hotel where I accidentally left my charger. I have a BlackBerry charger from my old storm till I get a new charger.is there any thing I should look for when getting the charger,so that they don't push a charger that will make my Droid act crazy. This morning I noticed that I no longer have pinch to zoom after having my phone charged on my BB charger.

I also wanted to get a longer USB cord too. Will any micro USB cord to USB work?

Oh one last thing. Where do babies come from?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been using my Blackberry Storm's charger since day 1. I don't think I've ever used the Droid's charger because the cord is so small. When I was rooted it did not affect the pinch/zoom at all or do anything else abnormal. Been using it since late November.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I got a really cheap wall charger off amazon thats a really long wire too. It was super cheap, like only a couple bucks, but had great reviews and works very well. As for the longer USB, i am not sure cause I never looked. I dont think its a micro USB connection tho, it seems a little different.

Oh and babies come from too much wine...

bdawson21

Reaction score
i've used my wife's charger for her storm and it charges just fine.

OP
krazyskott

krazyskott

Reaction score
Crazy I just got pinch to zoom back. My phone acts like its sick after I use the BB charger and it takes time for it to get over it.

zakany

Reaction score
Just go to any hotel and tell them you may have left your charger there (or tell the truth, whatever). Chances are, they have a box chock full of chargers. Pick a nice one.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Just go to any hotel and tell them you may have left your charger there (or tell the truth, whatever). Chances are, they have a box chock full of chargers. Pick a nice one.

Zakany's right. I switched rooms at a hotel last year and forgot my charger. Went to the desk to see if I could get back in the room to get it, but the desk clerk said there was no need and pulled out a box of at least a hundred chargers!

bill1253

Reaction score
A buddy told me if you ever need a charger just go to a hotel and tell them you left yours there and pick one out of the box. I guess a lot of people leave them behind.

I use a usb extension cable on my charger that came with my droid

mtgeorge

Reaction score
Check out www.monoprice.com. I got a 6 ft. micro USB cable for $3.13 shipped and it works like a charm. They also sell the USB AC wall adapters as well.