Changing the default app to respond to bluetooth AVRCP?

krazykarl

Reaction score
I use the bluetooth to listen to pandora in my car, but if I pause pandora via the bluetooth remote and turn the car off (disconnecting bluetooth) and back on (or whenever I get back in the car again) and hit play on the remote, it plays from my music player instead of pandora, even if the music player app isn't running. Is there any way to change this to use the last used app or to just change it to always be pandora?

After its connected and I've manually started playing pandora from my phone pause/play/skip all work fine, never starting the music player.

oldweasel

Reaction score
I've had this issue also, it can cause up to 3 players to be running at the same time!

Any way to change the default bluetooth application and / or stop music player from auto-running when bluetooth connects?

bradvoy

Reaction score
Has anyone found a solution to this since it was posted? It's driving me crazy. I listen to the default music player, Pandora, and ACast on my Droid. When I push the play/pause button on my Bluetooth headphones or on my Bluetooth car stereo I never know what is going to happen. Sometimes it pauses the currently playing app. Sometimes it starts one of the other 3. I often end up with 2 of them playing at once.

JohnCena83

Reaction score
My android 2.0(1) Milestone never had any problem with this. I use spotify with my iPhone. Oh and milestone got an equalizer now (2.0.1), though it don't work with bluetooth. I want slightly louder bass.