changing the city on the weather

naparacing

Reaction score
There are several little cities where I live and my phone is picking up one of the ones that is close to me but not where I live? Not a big deal but annoying non the less...any ideas

Stigy

Reaction score
Oh you are talking about the Eris?

The Droid is made by Motorola and does not come stock with a weather application.

OP
N

naparacing

Reaction score
Yes and they are both called Droid...The HTC just has a sub-name of Eris

Stigy

Reaction score
Actually they are both part of the Droid line of phones from Verizon.
The Motorola is THE Droid (A855) and the HTC is The Eris.

But that's besides the point...

Let me see if I can find anything about the built-in weather app on the Eris.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Most of the members of this forum are here for The Droid, so it is important to specify which phone you are talking about.

Last edited:

Dream

Reaction score
Im also trying to change my location on the weather, the donate weather app with the flip style clock on the Moto Droid. Cant seem to find that option.

Stigy

Reaction score
Im also trying to change my location on the weather, the donate weather app with the flip style clock on the Moto Droid. Cant seem to find that option.

This is a different issue, but I can help you real quick.

Open the App Drawer and click Weather Widgets. You can then set the city or have the GPS locate you every [time interval].

-----
Still looking for info on the Eris in between doing work.

Dream

Reaction score

This is a different issue, but I can help you real quick.

Open the App Drawer and click Weather Widgets. You can then set the city or have the GPS locate you every [time interval].

-----
Still looking for info on the Eris in between doing work.

Hmm still not finding it. This is what im doing:

Settings > Applications > Weather Widget and im not seeing an option to set the location. :icon_evil:

Edit: ok, I went into the App Drawer and found Weather Widgets and im still not seeing the option to change the location.

Stigy

Reaction score
Hmm still not finding it. This is what im doing:

Settings > Applications > Weather Widget and im not seeing an option to set the location. :icon_evil:

Edit: ok, I went into the App Drawer and found Weather Widgets and im still not seeing the option to change the location.

PM'ed -- keep this on topic for the OP of changing the city on the Eris built-in weather widget.