Change LED color?

missed_call

Reaction score
Ok here we go for the incorrect LED color. It would be awesome if some of you could use the application "LED tester" to test out some colors. And provide me right here with the color codes (for red, green and blue). I'm looking forward getting your values.

Regards

rainbowbrite812

Reaction score
missed call was the first app i dl for my droid. i actually played with the phone, then went home to make sure there was an app like this before i purchased it. so far everything works for me as it should...except the individual contact settings.

it seems that the 2 settings i have for a contact, one for SMS, to have a different color than the general sms setting doesn't work, i have pink set up for this contact and it blinks red like the setting for my general sms, also doesn't do the notification sound i have set up for it, just the general sound for my missed call sms

also same with my one incoming/missed call contact, the general setting overrides the individual contact's setting.

LOVE this app, but would LOVE it more if the contact settings would work!!

rainbowbrite812

Reaction score
sorry to sound dense, but how do i try it...just click link from my phone and it should dl? or do i have to hook phone up via usb to computer?

missed_call

Reaction score
Ok it should be working when you just open up the link from the phones browser. If that fails you have to enter the settings of the phone -> applications -> allow unknown sources.

Regards

rainbowbrite812

Reaction score
Seems like the beta fixed my contacts issue and also the above issue of not identifying the contact name (unknown ) it is now showing correct name. But, when I had my sms set to notify in 2 min it notified in 4 min instead. I will do the color tester to see what colors are avail on droid. Thanks so much for your quick replies!

missed_call

Reaction score
It is great to hear that. I have to look into the repeating problem as well. I'm looking forward getting your color suggestions. :) (I am ready to integrate them right now) It would be awesome if you could provide me with the Model number. (settings -> about phone -> model number) The model number is case sensitive!

Regards

Stigy

Reaction score
It is great to hear that. I have to look into the repeating problem as well. I'm looking forward getting your color suggestions. :) (I am ready to integrate them right now) It would be awesome if you could provide me with the Model number. (settings -> about phone -> model number) The model number is case sensitive!

Regards

The model number reads as Droid

No numbers, just the word Droid

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Regards

First thanks for your great support on this App. I am watching ths thread closely. I want to bew able to determine between email and sms and im if possible like red, blue, purple, green. That's all I would need :)

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Regards

The model number reads as Droid

No numbers, just the word Droid

A855 I believe

missed_call

Reaction score
Droid should be fine. Thank you very much. I'm now waiting to get started with the integration off the Droid colors. :)

rainbowbrite812

Reaction score
The led tester has me kind of confused. Still trying to figure that out, so hopefully someone else can try that too, seems I can't get colors to change or show different values.

Also, the "model number" listed on my phone IS Droid, is it the build numb you want?

I will try the next beta, but it may take a bit, this is the only phone in the house right now, so I'll test when I get an incoming call.

missed_call

Reaction score
Hmm on the G1 I am just sliding the sliders from left to the right and back and get different colors. I do not know if it works 100% on the Droid. The build number is fine.

rainbowbrite812

Reaction score
The sliders work, but it seems all or none. Like, when I slide red to nothing it finally changes colors, halfway and nothing changes....

2nd beta seems to work like it should for SMS, reminder notification worked at 2min like it should. Still waiting on someone to call me for the missed call notification.