Change default view of Google Calendar

GuyM9

Reaction score
Hi all,

New Droid 2 user here. I've found lots of good info here so far, but one thing I have not found.

Is there a way to change the default view of the Google Calendar? The default is the view of the current day and I would prefer for the default to be the whole month like I have set up on the computer. I don't use the calendar that heavily and it would just be simpler to see the whole month as default instead of having to change to it each time.

Thanks,

Guy

OP
G

GuyM9

Reaction score
Maybe this can't be done. I thought for sure someone would have an answer for this.

Guy

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
On my Calender whatever view I am in when I close the application is the view I am presented with when I open the application again - is it not the same for you ?

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Open the calendar, hit menu and it will have day-week-month views. Choose which one you want and it will open up to that view every time.

OP
G

GuyM9

Reaction score
Thanks,

I did not realize that the stock calendar was actually the google calendar since it looked entirely different than the one on my computer. I had added one through bookmarks and that brought up the one that looked like the computer's, just couldn't change the default view. I re-visited the stock calendar and found out that it had sync'd with my computer and I can get the default view I want. So much for an old guy to learn.

Thanks again,

Guy

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
No Problem - glad you got it figured out :)