CES: Motorola event CES 2011 (live blog)

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Motorola is expected to finally take the wraps off the long-awaited Google Android tablet at the Consumer Electronics Show here Wednesday.
motorola-logo1_270x270.jpg
The device, codenamed Honeycomb, uses Google's Android operating system. Motorola showed off the new tablet in early December at a press conference.
The Motorola tablet will be one of many new Android-based PC tablets coming to market in the next several months. Other cell phone makers are also taking the plunge into the market. Last year, Samsung introduced the first Google Android tablet, called the Galaxy Tab. And it's expected to have a follow on product.
This press conference also marks the very first one that Motorola will hold after the company split into two entities. Earlier this week, Motorola officially split into two separate companies: Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions.
CNET will be live-blogging the news from the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas where Motorola will hold its press conference starting at 4 p.m. PT. Sign up for an e-mail reminder and tune in using the link below for all the latest details during the live blog.

Source

Panic

Reaction score
Wednesday? I thought CES started on Thursday?

The show itself starts on Thursday.

The majority of these companies hold press conferences throughout Wednesday offering a preview of what they will be showing.

My plane doesn't get me there until Thursday night. I'm looking forward to some of the events Friday and Saturday though!

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Wednesday? I thought CES started on Thursday?

The show itself starts on Thursday.

The majority of these companies hold press conferences throughout Wednesday offering a preview of what they will be showing.

My plane doesn't get me there until Thursday night. I'm looking forward to some of the events Friday and Saturday though!

Lucky. You get to go. Us mortals are stuck at home watching webcasts :(

Panic

Reaction score
Well, getting into CES is not the difficult (or expensive) part.

It's the plane tickets, hotels, food, and the Spearmint Rhino that tend to drive up the cost of things :)

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Well, getting into CES is not the difficult (or expensive) part.

It's the plane tickets, hotels, food, and the Spearmint Rhino that tend to drive up the cost of things :)

Panic Bring us back Some pictures Please!!!!! You are are link to CES!!!

Panic

Reaction score
Actually, I was reading on their site and it does say cameras are allowed but some booths will have it posted whether or not you can take pictures.

I will certainly do what I can :)