CES 2016 Prelim

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
13disrupt-span-tmagArticle.jpg

The New Year will kick off in a few days. Once we get into the new year we will get to see the 2016 vision from tech companies from all over, expected to be unveiled in Las Vegas. So what happens in Vegas hopefully will make its way to our hands as far as tech.

So stay tuned to the news section as you can bet there will be a lot over coverage of the event scheduled to kick off a week from now.

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I'm hoping Samsung gets back to what put them on top. Removable batteries and SD cards. That's why I went with the 6P and not the Note 5 this time. Been with Samsung since the Galaxy Nexus and I am missing the S Pen the chance to use Samsung Pay and Touchwiz (yes I do like Touchwiz). One can hope but it's not looking good according to S7 rumors.

What happens in Vegas stays there.
Accept Her..., that .... comes back with you!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Removable batteries and SD cards.
I get what you're saying, but I find it funny that you don't like that they did away with removable batteries and SD cards, but chose another phone that also doesn't have either of those options. ;)

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I get what you're saying, but I find it funny that you don't like that they did away with removable batteries and SD cards, but chose another phone that also doesn't have either of those options. ;)

Ironic, but I'm not giving Sammy $900.00 then insuring it through Verizon (about $400.00 in premiums and deductible). I will pass judgement later on whether I go back to Sammy or SD cards. Insurance will take care of the battery issue and I do replace my phones with insurance prior to an upgrade. And I wanted to get back to a Nexus on VZW w UDP.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Actually, the S7 will have ext sd card AND its supposed to be released at a lower cost than the S6 was. I'm confident Sammy will return to its roots with the S7, at least to the point to where it will impress the Sammy fans of old.
Let the countdown commence...

S5 tap'n