CaseMate *TOUGH* For Droid Razr HD/Maxx HD

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Hey all - thought I'd thow up a quick little review. I am in the home inspection business and typically throw my phone in an OtterBox when conducting inspections. Well, I found myself in a sticky situation as OtterBox has yet to make cases for the Maxx HD and I've got inspections to do. So, I stopped by my local Verizon Authorized Dealer (coporate store had nothing) and saw the TOUGH CaseMate case for the Razr HD. The guy in the store let me take it out and try it on - fit like a glove. I figured it would as the MAxx HD and Razr HD look almost identical side-by-side.

The case actually feels very nice in-hand; it's a little tricky getting everything to "seat" properly (it's a two-part case) but once you do it looks and functions really well. The volume rocker and power buttons are protected, but the USB, HDMI and headphone jack ports are not. And it lacks the screen protector that you get from the OtterBox Defender - which is no big deal as the screen protector blows chunks!

Anywho, here are some pics:

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

Sorry for the blurry picture; just wanted to put this one in to prove the case fits the Maxx HD :biggrin:

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg