Case with No Slide Out Keyboard Feature

Clubdownforce

Reaction score
Yes, I am waiting on some prototypes to preview the fit and finish of these. As soon as I know, you guys will know.

Also, while I'm sure that we can all appreciate that you enjoy your hardware keyboard, there are apparently a few of us who do not. So, please, lets try to keep this thread as clean as possible.

Thanks.

Clubdownforce

Reaction score
BTW, what do you mean as clean as possible?

I simply mean that this isn't the thread to come in talking about how much you love your hardware keyboard. If you do, more power to you, but, why would you click on a thread titled "Case with no slide out keyboard feature"?

I just have a feeling it's going to be hard enough to keep track of who wants these, and what requests for design we have, etc...

gth5003

Reaction score
I would be interested as long as he case could be easily removed so I can occasionally use the car dock and daily use the media dock.............either a one piece case or a two piece case that allows the phone to slide in and a small end cap that closes off the phone.

1. ClubDownforce
2. jodyberry
3. kennyg23- carbon fiber one piece
4. gth5003 - carbon fiber one or two piece (2nd piece being a end cap for easy removal)

funken

Reaction score
1. ClubDownforce
2. jodyberry
4. gth5003 - carbon fiber one or two piece (2nd piece being a end cap for easy removal)[/QUOTE]
5. funken - one piece, carbon fiber is cool, but I'd also buy something that is somewhat slip resistant.

jcardona1

Reaction score
1. ClubDownforce
2. jodyberry
4. gth5003 - carbon fiber one or two piece (2nd piece being a end cap for easy removal)[/QUOTE]
5. funken - one piece, carbon fiber is cool, but I'd also buy something that is somewhat slip resistant.
6. jcardona1 - one piece

Mjtech12

Reaction score
Case

Bought mine at verizon its a hardcase with slide and holster all in one but the only thing wrong with it when you use the slide it writes in the message column so you have to delete the writing first before sending whatever message you want to write oh and also no plastic cover built into it to protect the screen otherwise very good $29.95

wakeb791

Reaction score
I love my Innocase from Seidio, except I don't use my physical keyboard, and I think it looks kinda odd since I don't ever open it up. Phones like the the Eris, iPhone, and BlackBerries have awesome looking Innocases, but I don't like how my Innocase connects to the phone. I'd love for one to slide together in the back like the styles for other smartphones, disabling the physical keyboard, for sure.

CronoDL

Reaction score
1. ClubDownforce
2. jodyberry
6. jcardona1 - one piece
7. cronodl - one piece

BigRussDaGOD

Reaction score
@ jodyberry

that silicone case is not one piece but its the best case if seen for the droid cause i own it and it fits like a glove and actually stays on.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
one of these cases sounds intersting =] but first i wanna see how those carbon fiber ones come out

HwnDroid

Reaction score
1. ClubDownforce
2. jodyberry
6. jcardona1 - one piece
7. cronodl - one piece
8. HwnDroid - carbon one piece

joshclovis

Reaction score
1. ClubDownforce
2. jodyberry
6. jcardona1 - one piece
7. cronodl - one piece
8. HwnDroid - carbon one piece
9. joshclovis- carbon fiber one piece