Case that fits a Droid 2 with Extended battery

DESERPENTOR

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Droid Turbo
Anyone know of a Case that fits a Droid 2 with Extended battery and door, the back sticks out a little bit.

Lord High Warlock

Reaction score
I use THIS ONE. It snaps on over the extended battery cover just fine, but, there's one issue: the added bulge makes the car-dock detection flaky.

I've resolved that by removing the extended battery cover, and now have the case immediately over the extended battery (using a strip of magnetic tape didn't work with this case).

Just so you know, I used this case, along with battery cover, for about 3 months before deciding to remove the cover...I simply felt that I needed the car-dock working more consistently than I needed the battery cover in place.

Ph0t0n

Reaction score
Anyone?

since they're not being sold by verizon anymore, you have to find them on ebay or something: OEM Verizon Motorola Droid 2 A955 Snap-On Hard Case Red | eBay . brand new i paid 25 bucks!

i've had my case for one year and it just broke so i'm ordering another one. the plastic isn't the sturdiest, but it still provides decent protection. just account for buying one in 1 to 2 years if you keep your phone that long. there are much sturdier cases out there, but this one is a B- and good luck finding any other case that fits the car mount!