Carbon Theme

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello. Really nice looking theme. The screen shot of when you are on a call, I believe there are 2 'N's in CONNECTED. Not being critical because you made a kick-ass looking theme. Just caught my eye when I was looking at the screen shots.

Fixed Updated Links sorry was tired the night i did it lol

just found a bug a black on black text in the more option in the mms but its midnight here wife's complaining ill work on it after work

Last edited:

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
I tried installing a couple times and had a few issues. I tried over red glass and just stock 2.5. For some reason my phone seemed laggy. I noticed after installing that my backlight on my keyboard wasn't working so I flashed back to my backup and the backlight was working. On the lockscreen in the bottom right corner there was a large rectangular square with sqiggley colored lines. Also the progress bar in the browser is not green. Tried wiping, not wiping still the same every time. Forgot to add that I'm installing on a d1

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I never use absolutes because there are so many great mods out there and I thank all devs for their work.

With that said this theme is my favorite. Green/black is my favorite color combo and green Monster is my favorite drink.....lol. This theme has just enough color but not too loud. Great contrast and allows other settings to be easily matched via color changes without much trouble.

Bravo to the dev and Id love to see this ported to metickmod and Cyanogen as well.

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I know there a few bugs and there being worked out this is my first theme im running it on my dinc with out an issue i didnt see the red bar on the browser cause i dont use the stock browser but its comming along my son has it on his d1 and dont have an issuse so ill look in to it i do more to it every day and fix it as i go and change some things

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Looks great for your first theme, can't wait to see what you do in the future. I will try downloading again and flashing, maybe the download got messed up. Maybe it was on my end not sure. Keep up the great work =)

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
I am having some pretty insane bugs when I try to install this bad boy. The other night when I tried to flash this it first off didnt apply the theme, then I noticed that I had no connection to the verizon network! I tried messing around and doing some wiping but that didnt fix it, so I just ended up restoring. I just tried it again, wiped and installed fresh UD2.5 then flashed the theme and still the same effect. It really sucks because this theme looks awesome. I WANT IT, and I want it to work lol. Not sure what elese there is for me to try to do to get this to work... I think I have exhausted all resources. Oh well

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Alright well I wiped a million times, installed another ROM then came right back and installed and all went well. This theme is amazing I must say.

Thank you.
just glad a few like it

bdub33

Reaction score
This theme is awesome! Been using it since you posted it up

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Fixed a few bugs like the black oj black spots the progress bar and few others im slowly going through it all them ill release final

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
I guess I'm just getting really unlucky somehow:
I had no virtual keyboard, so I tried flashing a gingerbread.zip I alway use and the keyboard never actually showed up. In other words it did not flash. So I tried installing Swype, all went well except for swyp was not actually installed either, so it was not an option for input method.

Went into CW to try flashing gingerbread keyboard again, then got stuck in an M loop... I give up for now. Awesome theme from what I did see, it just seems to hate me and my Droid. Ill check out ur next release for sure though; looking forward to it.

jpnestel

Reaction score
Great theme man!! any chance of making it for any other roms and adding a few more icons?

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
yea i will im working on it every day add a little bit more and finding stuff i missed

jpnestel

Reaction score
Awesome. Yeah once u get it down I think its gonna b one of my favorite themes yet! Keep up the great work!