carbon 3.0 final

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Tink, Is there any way you can add battery percentages to your theme? Love the theme but need the battery percentage.

LiquorBox

Reaction score
themed
framework
calculator trans parent themed
contacts
mms
browser
phone
launcher pro
facebook found a bug to fix it in stall this after theme install facebook-fix.zip
latimme
vending transparent themed
settings
system ui
green pro bootanimation

5krtd2.png
8z3339.png

w2jbl3.png
20gf79j.png

Dinc - carbon-3.0-dinc.zip

D-1- carbon-3.0-d-1.zip

Thanks b-boy for helping me find the bug i had

any probs let me know others will be done with new themeing engine just wanted to get this out haveing family probs so it will get done

pd ready to drop carbon in red orange and teal amy other colors let me know son will be helping this weekend have a lot i want to do

I'd love it in Yellow or Gold. The RGB color code or close to it if you can would be 255,204,0

Thanks

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
themed
framework
calculator trans parent themed
contacts
mms
browser
phone
launcher pro
facebook found a bug to fix it in stall this after theme install facebook-fix.zip
latimme
vending transparent themed
settings
system ui
green pro bootanimation

5krtd2.png
8z3339.png

w2jbl3.png
20gf79j.png

Dinc - carbon-3.0-dinc.zip

D-1- carbon-3.0-d-1.zip

Thanks b-boy for helping me find the bug i had

any probs let me know others will be done with new themeing engine just wanted to get this out haveing family probs so it will get done

pd ready to drop carbon in red orange and teal amy other colors let me know son will be helping this weekend have a lot i want to do

I'd love it in Yellow or Gold. The RGB color code or close to it if you can would be 255,204,0

Thanks
there will be more colors to come this weekend

BrentAday

Reaction score
After flashing the theme I don't have a Market app. I re-DL'd the theme and flashed again. Same problem. TiBu only wants to restore data, not the app. Any advice on what I'm doing wrong, if anything? Market was working fine before.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
I thought I didn't have it either. Look under Black Market

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Market no longer works for me either. Love the theme but need to be able to get to the market. Any advise folks? Thank you.

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Market no longer works for me either. Love the theme but need to be able to get to the market. Any advise folks? Thank you.
use root explorer and delete vending apk and reinstall theme and all should be good

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
if i delete the vending.apk, where do i get the new vending.apk to install into the system/apps directory?

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Okay. I did as suggested and used root explorer and delete vending.apk from system/apps directory and reinstalled theme. still no good. I do see that once I reinstalled the theme that vending.apk is put back in the system/apps directory but when I click on the market icon i receive the message "could not launch the requested activity". Any other ideas? Thanks

BrentAday

Reaction score
Okay. I did as suggested and used root explorer and delete vending.apk from system/apps directory and reinstalled theme. still no good. I do see that once I reinstalled the theme that vending.apk is put back in the system/apps directory but when I click on the market icon i receive the message "could not launch the requested activity". Any other ideas? Thanks

Do you have Market in the App Drawer? If so, did you delete the old icon on your homepage and re-attach the new Market icon?

r8rfan1010

Reaction score
Yes I did have the Market in my App Drawer. I changed it in Launcher Pro to the Barcode Scanner app (just a random app other than the Market app) and then I used Root Explorer to delete Vending.apk from system/apps but it never removes the Market icon from my apps screen. I am only supposed to delete Vending.apk from system/apps folder, correct?

BrentAday

Reaction score
Yes I did have the Market in my App Drawer. I changed it in Launcher Pro to the Barcode Scanner app (just a random app other than the Market app) and then I used Root Explorer to delete Vending.apk from system/apps but it never removes the Market icon from my apps screen. I am only supposed to delete Vending.apk from system/apps folder, correct?

I used Root Explorer to delete vending.apk, then re-flashed the theme...Market was not showing up in my app drawer after the re-flash. I then tried to install vending.apk after flashing the theme with Root Explorer. Still no luck. I guess I will wait for a fix or other themes to come out.