browser

framework

settings

system ui

transparent facebook themed

added clear Calculator

Upper and Lower Notification Bars

Please Report Bugs

Yes Screen Shot Was From The first Beta release But Nothing Was Changed In The theme

fmnnma.png

Droid incredible

Download UD-3.0-RC-Carbon-Dink.zip

D-1 Rc 2

Download http://www.mediafire.com/?d806dw64bmv6frp

Last edited:
OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
sorry for the wait my Linux crashed but d1 rc 2 is now up

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I'm not gonna do this yet...I've got Carbon perfectly set up on 2.5 that is just wonderful. Thanks again Tink....it realty is a great theme.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not gonna do this yet...I've got Carbon perfectly set up on 2.5 that is just wonderful. Thanks again Tink....it realty is a great theme.

no prob if u run launcher pro i themed the new one and did a clear lock screen for 2.5

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score

no prob if u run launcher pro i themed the new one and did a clear lock screen for 2.5

I'm an ADW Guy and use gestures to unlock so I'm good but thanks!

jsimon

Reaction score
Wow love this theme, i can not tell you for 3.0 just coming out this is the best

llt_droid

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the theme and congrats on being the first to get a theme out there for 3.0.0RC2!

Icculus760

Reaction score
First off, I'm coming off of months of MIUI betas and never thought I'd enjoy anything else ever again...then UD3.0RC comes out and mixed with your theme, I am LOVING IT!!!!

That said - I'm a flashaholic with no developer experience and will likely be flipping ROMs for no reason besides I love change and get all I can handle from all the great dev's out there.

I'm wondering - the screen on & off transition (the one that emulates how the "old" TVs did it w/ the shrinking/growing screen w/ the white line in the middle) is that specific to your theme? Can you point me to where it's located so I can try and use that transition regardless of which ROM I'm using?

Regardless of your answer (or even if you don't answer), thanks for all your hard work...i wouldn't still love my OGDroid if folks like you didn't take the time to support its development! dancedroid