Carbon Blueice Grey Steel themes D-1/Dinc

cmerta

Reaction score
BlueIce 3.1.1 - issue with rotary lock not disappearing after getting call

First of all...awesome theme. Thanks for all the hard work.

I am running UD 3.1.1 on my Droid 1, with BlueIce 3.1.1. Since BlueIce 3.0.0 I have been getting the rotary lock not disappearing on the phone call screen - for inbound calls only. No longer an issue for outbound calls since BlueIce 3.1.1. I tested this with the stock UD 3.1.1 and it worked fine. It wasn't until I added the BlueIce that it began doing this.

I wish this theme had the same application browser as stock UD. I like the way it rolls back at seam.

Thanks again for the theme. Yes, keep working it!

cmerta

Reaction score
BlueIce 3.1.1 - rotary lock screen overlays inbound call screen

I love this theme. Thanks TNT for all the work.

I run UD 3.1.1 with BlueIce 3.1.1. After your 3.0.0 version I started getting the rotary lock screen overlaying with the inbound call screen. It often precludes me from being able to use the keys on the call screen.

I have reinstalled, tried various sequenced installs and narrowed it down to the 3.1.0 version as to when i started. Other than that...you guys got this one down great.

Thanks.

PS...i am not a Droid Newbie...i just don't have the patience to change my profile along with every other profile upkeep i have to deal with...i am an early adopted and have been rooted since day 1 of Android!

Thach

Reaction score
I love this theme. Thanks TNT for all the work.

I run UD 3.1.1 with BlueIce 3.1.1. After your 3.0.0 version I started getting the rotary lock screen overlaying with the inbound call screen. It often precludes me from being able to use the keys on the call screen.

I have reinstalled, tried various sequenced installs and narrowed it down to the 3.1.0 version as to when i started. Other than that...you guys got this one down great.

Thanks.

PS...i am not a Droid Newbie...i just don't have the patience to change my profile along with every other profile upkeep i have to deal with...i am an early adopted and have been rooted since day 1 of Android!

I just started getting the same rotary lock screen overlaying my inbound call screen as well. I am running UD 3.1.1 and using Grey Steel.

cmerta

Reaction score
is an update scheduled to match UD 3.2.0 release????

TNT...you know we love you guys. The BlueIce 3.1.1 won't load properly with the new UD 3.2.0 update.

Any luck......

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
op updated for 3.2

Thach

Reaction score
op updated for 3.2

Were you able to figure out or duplicate the rotary screen appearing during incoming calls or is this still a issue with the update for 3.2? I really want to install this theme again but that just drove me crazy. I might just install it anyway and deal with it because its just such a great theme.

OP
T-N-T

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
op updated for 3.2

Were you able to figure out or duplicate the rotary screen appearing during incoming calls or is this still a issue with the update for 3.2? I really want to install this theme again but that just drove me crazy. I might just install it anyway and deal with it because its just such a great theme.

i have been running carbon and wife blue ice with no issues

Thach

Reaction score
op updated for 3.2

i have been running carbon and wife blue ice with no issues

I'll wipe everything and try it again then. I thought it was just something I was getting and then I noticed that someone else posted here about it too. But that was with 3.1.1. Once I changed the theme it never happened again. But as I stated, I am not going to let that stop me from enjoying these themes because they are truly awesome.