Car Mount Question

OP
hacku

hacku

Reaction score
buy DockAwake from the market (only $0.99) it lets you customize setting such as screen timeout and bluetooth while the phone is docked. Works great and you dont have to remember to activate it all the time.

Just purchased this and will be trying it out today. Looks like this is going to come in very useful. I like how it has the option to switch calls to speakerphone automatically too since the phone is docked at a perfect place where I can leave it in the dock when making or receiving calls.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use the aux-in in my truck so the speakerphone setting won't be needed but that app definitely looks to be worth the .99 (assuming it works well!). Let us know how it works out for you hacku.

OP
hacku

hacku

Reaction score
I use the aux-in in my truck so the speakerphone setting won't be needed but that app definitely looks to be worth the .99 (assuming it works well!). Let us know how it works out for you hacku.

Tested the app out and it works just as intended. I especially like that you can switch your phone calls to default to speakerphone automatically. Well worth the 99 cents.

The only thing I messed up in is when you first put it in the dock it asks you which application you want to launch. Either the Car Home or DockRunner. Well, I put the check mar on the box that says something like "use this as default" but hit Car Home instead of DockRunner. Does anyone know how to reset the default app so I can choose Dock Runner?

OP
hacku

hacku

Reaction score
Nevermind, I figured out how to clear the "default" setting:

Settings> Applications> Manage Applications
Menu> Filter> All
Car Home> Clear Defaults

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try going into Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Car Home > Clear Defaults (i think thats what its called)

Edit: hey I was late but at least I was right lol!