Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm liking it.. I bought the jack thing, jupiter jack, it works but if u wanna listen to music the quality is terrible..

If you get it let us know how it works.

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Will do.... not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger or not. My new car has a dual layer center console that has the USB and Aux ports on the the lower level, and a thin upper level to hold your phone/mp3/ipod.... If I used this device, I would lose stealth, and have a clunky thing hanging out of the lighter jack.... I'm torn....

cromo8

Reaction score
tried it, hated it, had way too much static, honestly if you want a good system, try the motorola t505 bluetooth speaker fm transmitter, its the one i use never had a problem, i use that and the stock car dock sold from verizon, perfect combination

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
tried it, hated it, had way too much static, honestly if you want a good system, try the motorola t505 bluetooth speaker fm transmitter, its the one i use never had a problem, i use that and the stock car dock sold from verizon, perfect combination

I think I'm gonna get this.. how is the sound quality thru the fm transmitter from the droid?

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score

Also wondering how Pandora sounds using this device to get it to your speakers. All the reviews I'm reading are great for the calls portion, but no one really mentions the music streaming. Very interested in this unit.. looks like you can get it for around $50 shipped...

cromo8

Reaction score
to answer both of your questions, the call quality is great even when using the car speakers the sound from the speakers is not heard on the other end which surprises me a lot, the music call quality through the speakers is amazing, i use it anytime i drive anywhere wether its ten minute drive or 4 hour drive, works great, even navigation, if you are using navigation at the same time, it will say directions then play music, when the girl speaks again it pauses the music for those few seconds then resumes, and like i said quality is amazing, i just put the device on my visor, battery life is probably around 18-20 hours of continuous usage, ive used it on six 3 hour drives and still working for me havent charged it yet, oh and sorry i diverted from the question haha, pandora works great, last fm works great, yourtube works great. nor problems at all with anything even mlb at bat app

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
to answer both of your questions, the call quality is great even when using the car speakers the sound from the speakers is not heard on the other end which surprises me a lot, the music call quality through the speakers is amazing, i use it anytime i drive anywhere wether its ten minute drive or 4 hour drive, works great, even navigation, if you are using navigation at the same time, it will say directions then play music, when the girl speaks again it pauses the music for those few seconds then resumes, and like i said quality is amazing, i just put the device on my visor, battery life is probably around 18-20 hours of continuous usage, ive used it on six 3 hour drives and still working for me havent charged it yet, oh and sorry i diverted from the question haha, pandora works great, last fm works great, yourtube works great. nor problems at all with anything even mlb at bat app

As long as the music transmitted thru the fm transmitter is good then I'm ordering this tonight.. I cant believe stapes sells it for like $125 when other places has it for $50 something..

OP
STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Thanks for quick response... Looks like I will be purchasing. Found one final question... Reviewers complained there is no wall charger, and the device must be charged thru cigarette lighter. My commute is short and this could be an issue, as I never drive long enought to charge anything. Is there any way around this? Is there a wall charger available?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Im not sure, but I think I read you can charge it thru your computer with a USB cable..

cromo8

Reaction score
yea well comes with a cigarette lighter only, it uses mini USB so the one for like older blackberries, honestly you wont need to charge it that much charging it for ten minutes a day is good enough for at least an hour working, and yea i got ine for 55 i worked for a verizon retailer and that was my cost with shipping, but we sold it for 130 at my store, it is kinda ridiculous but its bussiness lol, my drive is 5 minutes to work some days some days 45 minutes but i got the wall charger from an older phone, and fully charges in about 3 to 4 hours