car home disable or edit?

yoshigoibniu

Reaction score
sure the car home is great but i use my droid to play music when i get in the car and theres no music icon on the car home so my question is is there a way to edit which icons come up or disable the car home menu from popping up when i set it in the dock?

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's an app to prevent the Droid from going into the homes for the docks. I don't recall the name off the top of my head though. Something like Dock Blocker?

OP
Y

yoshigoibniu

Reaction score
yep thats the name i just checked market its a pay for app $.99 guess ill pick it up, thanks :)

Jer

Reaction score
A free option would be nice. I had opted to not install it with my DroidMod ROM but I recently switched to CyanogenMod ROM and didn't see an option to not install it so for now I have to deal with it. Ugh.

Lineman

Reaction score
Hmm... When my phone is in the car dock there is a little home icon in the corner. I just press that and it takes me to my regular home screens. from there I have access to my apps. I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.6.2 also.

Jer

Reaction score
Hmm... When my phone is in the car dock there is a little home icon in the corner. I just press that and it takes me to my regular home screens. from there I have access to my apps. I'm running Cyanogen 5.0.6.2 also.

It's still annoyed with it because I never use it and when you're finishing up a text or email or web page because it scrolls back to the top. Those few months of not having it at all were glorious.