car dock mode or car home in milestone?

ZoretMan

Reaction score
So, is there any way to do this? i've enabled the turn by turn navigation but it would be nice to have the car dock mode. Is there any dockrunner for car mode?

rhruiz

Reaction score
Google for CarHome.apk, it has an icon in the launcherm you don't need a special trigger.

I have it in my Milestone but it's pretty useless :p

DAGr8

Reaction score
Google for CarHome.apk, it has an icon in the launcherm you don't need a special trigger.

Well thx to this thread I have it workin too , I woldnt say its useless but since I can get VR to work it pretty much is , and Yes I do have the 'physical' car dock ..

rhruiz

Reaction score

Well thx to this thread I have it workin too , I woldnt say its useless but since I can get VR to work it pretty much is , and Yes I do have the 'physical' car dock ..

Now having the CarDock.apk install the physical dock triggers the app? Does it only works when connected to usb power?

DAGr8

Reaction score

Now having the CarDock.apk install the physical dock triggers the app? Does it only works when connected to usb power?

Ya before I installed it the physical dock wouldnt trigger anythin , now It does , or I could just start it manually . and no it doesnt need USB power , that would have beendeveloping mistake imo