Car Dock for Droid X or any phone $9.90 (shipping included)

ultracrazy

Reaction score
I love mine. Works great and the price was right. Great product!

shamisc

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday....LOVE IT!!!
I got small round magnet from a pick-up tool that you can buy at any local auto parts store; it actually sticks to the adjustment screw through the plastic cover and puts the phone in car dock mode everytime!

Johnnysyeah

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday....LOVE IT!!!
I got small round magnet from a pick-up tool that you can buy at any local auto parts store; it actually sticks to the adjustment screw through the plastic cover and puts the phone in car dock mode everytime!

Awesome idea! I will try just that as soon as mine comes in!
I've tried over 3 different mounts already, aside from the normal Droid X car dock, which is way too bulky and messy in my mind.
But none of those 3 worked to my fitting and liking; hopefully this one will change my mind!

By the way, anyone can tell me what the dimensions of the part where you stick to the dash board is?
I just wanna make sure it can fit at a nice spot in my Toyota Corolla, haha.

Inkarnit

Reaction score
I can't get this thing to work. The thing that sticks to the back of the phone comes off every time I put it into the dock. I tried mounting it on the case and the phone itself and it comes off. Should I just super-glue it to my case? I'm considering sending it back.

Johnnysyeah

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me.
I just super glued it onto my case. Works great now!

Age of Tiger

Reaction score
Coupon Code Still Good

I might buy this. When does that WOOT deal expire?

I just checked the coupon code and it works still. I was thinking of getting one for my wife's Droid X too. The coupon code worked for both devices.

For two of them:
$59.90
-$40.00
$19.90

Very nice.

Removed question about landscape mode. I noticed that people have been putting small "rare earth magnet" on the adjusting screw and that places it into landscape mode.

Last edited: