car charger advice?

Reaction score
i need one homies. i know the ones at the verizon store are going to be more expensive. can i buy a cheap one online or should i stick with verizon?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
i need one homies. i know the ones at the verizon store are going to be more expensive. can i buy a cheap one online or should i stick with verizon?

I purchased mine at VZW I believe it was under $20. I prefer to pay a few buck more and go with what the folks recommend. That that way if something goes bad I can go back to them.

Mike

dragonfly1113

Reaction score

I purchased mine at VZW I believe it was under $20. I prefer to pay a few buck more and go with what the folks recommend. That that way if something goes bad I can go back to them.

Mike

This is the one i got for my fiance, works perfectly HitechCloseout, Cell Phone Accessories, PDA, IPhone, Ipod and Blackberry Accessories - CHARGER :: Car Chargers :: MOTOROLA :: Motorola V9 OEM Car Charger

dragonfly1113

Reaction score

aliahlewis

Reaction score
I suggest you to get a best evenif it's expensive. The reason is if you buy cheap it will work for sometime and then you have to buy another. But if you buy one with good quality(though it's pricey) it will be long lasting. So I suggest you to check out other options and consider quality rather than cost.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd go with Motorola or Monoprice, making sure that it's a fast car charger (higher mA).

Buying from Verizon doesn't guarantee that it's good. I've definitely run across at least one thread from someone that bought a wall charger from VZW that caused the screen to misbehave.