Can't wipe data after SBF. Help!

breeett

Reaction score
Hello all. After attempting to SBF my phone last night, I can't seem to clear the data in stock recovery to rid me of the bootloop at the second boot animation. Every time I try to clear the data, it will flash the confirmation screen where I choose yes/no, and then change right back to the default recovery options, not allowing me to clear the data.

I'm able to use the clear cache option completely fine, but data is no good. I've tried to SBF multiple times using different versions of RSD Lite/reinstalling moto drivers/etc. I'm pretty much stuck at this point and thinking about taking my phone back to Verizon so see if they will cover it.

Any insight/help in this matter would be highly highly appreciated as I need my phone a lot for this weekend. Let me know if you need any more information.

-Brett

OP
breeett

breeett

Reaction score
I've flashed with a few different SBFs, but either way I got this fixed. I just kept choosing to try and clear data in the recovery, and eventually it let me lol. I am sooo happy right now.

Reaction score
I had a very similar issue, I posted what worked for me a few replies down into the droid 2 roms/squidlymandingo/.2 thread if you wanna check it out, or google team black hat triple threat, it leads to my droid world I believe, the only combination that's worked for me is this one, rsdlite 4.8 and those drivers and sbf