Can't upload pics on Facebook anymore?

bitter

Reaction score
This seems to be a problem on Facebook's side of the equation. Up until a few days ago notifications weren't working, now they're working again, without any client-side update. And uploading photos suddenly stop working. again without anything being changed on the Droid side of it.

I didn't notice that the notifications were working again! Thanks!

strobez395

Reaction score
I've been having the problem ever since everything in that application stopped working. I haven't seen any sign of them saying they're going working on it either. I'm kind of just hoping someone comes out with a much better facebook app...that one always sucked.

bitter

Reaction score
Why can't they have something similar to the Blacberry FB app? That is awesome, I use it on my Storm.

strobez395

Reaction score
If they had something that was even similar to the touch.facebook.com it would be very nice.

Also the touch.facebook.com hasn't been working on the default browser, I have to run it on dolphin for it to work now for some reason.

metsnfins

Reaction score
i use bloo for uploading facebook photos; let's you choose what folder to upload them to, or create a new folder

upload videos through it too, which you cannot do with native ap

bitter

Reaction score
If they had something that was even similar to the touch.facebook.com it would be very nice.

Also the touch.facebook.com hasn't been working on the default browser, I have to run it on dolphin for it to work now for some reason.

I stopped using the default browser as soon as I got the phone. Dolphin is lightyears better.

bitter

Reaction score
i use bloo for uploading facebook photos; let's you choose what folder to upload them to, or create a new folder

upload videos through it too, which you cannot do with native ap

I just tried this briefly. Needless to say, not a fan. I might just have to suck it up and hope that they fix the Facebook app.

strobez395

Reaction score
It's better but i know they can do better then Dolphin aswell. There are features of the original browser I do like such as scrolling to the top and having the url bar right there. But I'm sure with Opera coming out with their browser hopefully soon, and other competition browsers we will have a good one soon.

bitter

Reaction score
Opera is coming out with one? I didn't know that! I like the Dolphin browser because it's a lot like Firefox, which is my default browser on all of my home PC's.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Same Issues, Lets make one Thread...Thanks.

blockgreg

Reaction score
Same issue

I'm having the same issue. In fact, I uploaded one pic, then the next one would not upload. And that was it. Can't do it at all now.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just uploaded 5 pics to FB from Astro file manager I had to do one at a time, but all 5 uploaded just fine....

-=Jason=-

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Just took a pic using the standard Facebook app, and it just uploaded without any problems.

But, man... is the picture ever small. I've honestly never used my Droid to upload photos to Facebook -- is that normal? The uploaded picture is like, 200x150 pixels, or something ridiculously small like that. I'd expect that from a more basic phone, but from the Droid? What gives? I searched the menus, and didn't see any options either. Hmm.

edit: 162x121 is the actual size. What the heck?
edit2: Now I see the problem you guys are having. I tried uploading the larger image by using the Share > Facebook option in the Gallery. Failed to upload.

brooklyngal

Reaction score
Facebook Upload Problem

I'm having the same issue - I get an error "cannot upload 1 of 1". This has been happening for 2-3 days :(