Can't upload pics on Facebook anymore?

searayman

Reaction score
camera app an uploading to facebook problem

I am using the default camer app on the droid and when I try and upload a picture to facebook it fails to upload every time...

Oohyeah

Reaction score
Me too!!

I long-press on photo in media gallery to select Share, then choose Facebook, and it looks like it uploads, then after a while, the notification says "could not upload xyz".

Tried to do it directly via the Facebook app too, but same result.

mjkdroid

Reaction score
facebook upload

Same problem here. Anyone know if this is a recent problem or if this has been a problem in the past? Hope it gets fixed soon.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Just uploaded one using Pro Zoom Camera 5X and it uploaded just fine.

Can not upload with the Native Camera App...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just uploaded one using Pro Zoom Camera 5X and it uploaded just fine.

Can not upload with the Native Camera App...

Thanks for the information. I haven't tried yet, but I do have the Pro Zoom Camera 5X app.

bitter

Reaction score
I used to be able to do this just fine, but now it comes back, every time, cannot upload 1 of 1. I tried logging and relogging, but that didnt help. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Tecmobo34

Reaction score
same problem here. Just got my droid today, and none of my photos will upload to facebook. I had the old chocolate LG and it would upload them in an instant - with GREAT quality, and that was a 2.0 mega pixel phone

bitter

Reaction score
This thing worked fine up until a few days ago. It's obviously some sort of glitch, that I hope is fixed soon. Maybe even an actual Facebook app, and not one that brings up to the damn website. The touch.facebook is pretty awesome though, I've what I've been using lately. I've only been keeping the app on the phone to have people's pictures show up.

Adlerson

Reaction score
This seems to be a problem on Facebook's side of the equation. Up until a few days ago notifications weren't working, now they're working again, without any client-side update. And uploading photos suddenly stop working. again without anything being changed on the Droid side of it.