CAN'T SEND PICS AND VIDEOS

scottking66

Reaction score
I just picked up the moto droid turbo and tech support and customer service cannot help me. I came from the iPhone 5. I didn't have problems taking and sending pics nor videos with my iPhone 5, a few times I was able to send a pic that i previously took, however no videos that were already in the gallery were able to be sent. Only if I started in the text mode and took a 24 second video and sent it that way, which was much lacking quality. It says my pic or video is to large for mms limit, nobody has been able to help in this area. I've even tried other text apps and set the limit to unlimited. Thanks for any input. Other than that I like the phone.<br/>

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
mms has a size limit no matter the phone, it's based on carrier limits. If you left the settings at defaults it is taking a very high res video which is going to be very large. If you reduce the resolution you should be able to get it to work.

And welcome to the forum.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
That is one big problem with the Turbo. The photo software. It gives you only two pic resolution sizes. Supersize and ginormous. I really hope this changes with a future update. I see no need to have pics that size with this phone. Maybe if it took excellent pics.