cant see droid x2 from rsd light

mike24430

Reaction score
my droid x2 crashed and went into bootloop today, so i read the forums on sbf and followed the insturctions downloaded the sbf file 2.2.3 and d/l rsd lite installed and unzipped both files
opened rsd lite and then proceded to go into rsd protocol support usb plugged in and all but wont get out of the "starting rsd protocol support" screen ??? its like its stuck there ??? any help would be
appriciated would love to have my phone back... ha ha ps love the forum .. and im new to this :)

OP
M

mike24430

Reaction score
yup well.....usb port was bad on my pc... hmmm looks like it is working but will see

well the usb port is broke on my pc and caused it not to read i changed ports and it might be working now only time will tell..........

my droid x2 crashed and went into bootloop today, so i read the forums on sbf and followed the insturctions downloaded the sbf file 2.2.3 and d/l rsd lite installed and unzipped both files
opened rsd lite and then proceded to go into rsd protocol support usb plugged in and all but wont get out of the "starting rsd protocol support" screen ??? its like its stuck there ??? any help would be
appriciated would love to have my phone back... ha ha ps love the forum .. and im new to this :)