cant open new tab until some closed?

saguachekid

Reaction score
I am having trouble opening new tab. I dont remember if I had same problem before ice cream

OP
S

saguachekid

Reaction score
I should add I have the htc Rezound. For other phones reports say to press triangle or square at top of screen, but I dont see such

acejavelin

Reaction score
Not really sure what you are referring to, do you mean additional browser tabs for internet? If so, dump the stock browser and switch to Maxthon, Dolphon, Boat, or some other "real" browser.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
When you are in the browser hit the menu button, select windows, and close some of them.

OP
S

saguachekid

Reaction score
When tab message is on scteen, menu button does not work. But, talked to techie at Verizon and it was suggested that I not use browser that came with phone, but to download, "Chrome" app. I did it, and that serms to have corrected the problem. Thanks for all the suggestions.

VidJunky

Reaction score
Yeah but the only problem with Chrome is it no longer supports flash content. You'll never be able to watch a video or see animations with Chrome which is so sad because it really is a good mobile browser.

Bpowder33

Reaction score
Try clearing data and cache for Internet under settings, apps, all apps, Internet

acejavelin

Reaction score
Yeah but the only problem with Chrome is it no longer supports flash content. You'll never be able to watch a video or see animations with Chrome which is so sad because it really is a good mobile browser.
Not all video and animations require Flash support, and Flash is slowly becoming a thing of the past but for may sites it is still needed... With Adobe no longer advancing or developing Flash, I imagine it will be 99% gone within the next two years.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
VidJunky said:

Didn't know that. I just dl Chrome yesterday but haven't gotten a chance to really mess with it. Currently a Dolphin user. I'll try Naked.